Life Group Objectives at Milwaukie Christian Church:
- Community: Providing a safe place where people know they can be honest and where there is confidentiality. The group looks out for one another.
- Discipling: Helping people to grow in Christ-likeness through group study, interaction, and encouragement.
- Fellowship: Offering opportunities for getting to know each other better and praying for each other.
- Growth: Growing new life groups as well as producing additional leaders.
- Shepherding: Meeting the needs of others within the group. When the need exceeds what the group can do, ask for help from others.
- Service: Working together to meet the needs of church members as well as our neighbors in the community.